requested by: anonymous
Here reside all lovely things related to fiction and fashion, with special tribute to Jane Austen and Lord of the Rings. Enjoy!
requested by: anonymous
Lee Pace walking up some stairs. Truly remarkable. Bless this man.
Got tagged by the awesome rolliraserin, so here we go!
• Name: Christine.
• Nickname: Christine.
• Birthday: I’ll say I’m a Scorpio, but that’s it. :D
• Gender: Female.
• Sexuality: Heterosexual (nearly asexual).
• Height: 5’9”.
• Time zone: Mountain Standard.
• What time and date is it there: 12 noon, 9/12.
• Average hours of sleep I get each night: 6 to 7.
• OTPs: Obidala, Legolas/Arwen, Mr. Knightley/Emma, Mr. Darcy/Elizabeth Bennet.
• The last thing I Googled was: Tumblr. XD
• First word that comes to mind: PIE!
• What I last said to a family member: See you later, to my mother.
• One place that makes me happy and why: My room!
• How many blankets I sleep under: One sheet.
• Favourite beverage: Tea, lemonade, grapefruit juice, wild cherry Pepsi.
• The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy.
• Three things I can’t live without: Stories and family and music and cheese.
• Something I plan on learning: Tatting
• A piece of advice for all my followers: Listen to uplifting music!
• You have to listen to this song: Moonlight Sonata, by the amazing Beethoven
• My blog(s): This, my other tumblr gothrockrulz, and my LJ ever_maedhros.
Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
1. Save My Life - Xandria.
2. Hakuro - GACKT.
3. Stranger in Paradise - Sarah Brightman.
4. GUREN - The GazettE.
5. Rebel Love Song - Black Veil Brides.
6. The Last Time - Within Temptation.
7. Stargazers - Nightwish.
8. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (German) - Jana Werner.
9. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring - Chloe Agnew.
10. Mehpisto Waltz - Moi Dix Mois.
I tag whoever wants to play this (because I am lazy and also don’t like having to be that selective).
If you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.
Oh fine! Let’s just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other! That will solve everything!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Hans Zimmer (September 12, 1957).
Letting everyone down would be my greatest unhappiness.
Benedict Cumberbatch - 2014 Toronto International Film Festival Portraits